All of our stores have now safely reopened.
We are continuing to provide our home delivery service, contact-free, across Ireland and the UK.
Our priority remains protecting the health, safety, and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers.
Here's some of the measures to try to keep our customers and colleagues safe in our stores and our warehouse:
- Social distancing
- Hand sanitiser for customers and staff
- Enhanced cleaning routines of touch points etc.
- Monitoring the number of people in our stores and limiting entry when necessary
- Perspex protective screens at our tills
- Personal Protective Equipment for staff
- Temperature testing for our staff
- Training for all team members on all the safety measures which have been implemented
We are confident that these safety measures are fully compliant with the government guidance in these areas. Please follow the guidance in stores and feel free to ask members of staff in store if you have any questions or concerns.
We are extremely grateful to our dedicated colleagues in our stores, our warehouse and our Head Office for their continued support and efforts during this unprecedented time.
To our loyal customers, thank you for your patience and understanding.
For any queries, please email [email protected]
For up to date opening hours please visit our Store Finder