Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Harry Corry (Ltd)
VAT No: GB 254379049
Registration No: NI 11994
Harry Corry Interiors want to provide you with the best experience possible whilst visiting this site. We are proud of the quality and value of our products and want you to be equally satisfied with your purchase. We have put these Terms and Conditions together to clearly explain how your order will be processed. If anything is not clear please do not hesitate to get in contact with us either by email [email protected], or call our head office (9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday):
From UK: 028 9061 8521
From ROI: 048 9061 8521
International: 004428 9061 8521
The Terms and Conditions for use of the Harry Corry Interiors website are detailed below and should be read carefully. These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by Northern Ireland Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Purchase of Products
The basic steps required when placing an order are as follows:
1. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website. You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process.
2. You will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. The email will be sent to the email address which you enter on the confirmation screen. If you supply an incorrect email address, you will not receive an acknowledgment.
3. As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email, unless you supply an incorrect e-mail address.
4. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons.
(a) The Product you ordered is no longer in stock in our warehouse or any of our stores.
(b) We have identified a product description error
(c) The price is wrong
(d) We can not authorise your payment
(e) There is a system or procurement failure which includes failed customer validation checks
Order acceptance and the completion of the order will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Returns and Refunds Policy.
We will take reasonable care to keep details of your order and payment details secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
1. Harry Corry Interiors use Sage Pay as a secure method of on-line payment.
2. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing.
3. We accept online payment in a secure environment by Credit / Debit card. We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express.
4. We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
5. When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit card will be revealed.
6. The entire credit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Delivery Services Information
1. We offer a standard delivery by a reputable carrier which is usually between 4 to 10 working days (Mon. to Fri.).
2. We will endeavor to fulfill orders as quickly as possible however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
3. There are different deliverys throughout the UK and Ireland please see the list below. The reason for this is that we are charged different costs for different areas.The delivery charge is clearly visable in the "Checkout" section after you choose what area you want the items delivered to. This cost stays the same no matter how many items you purchase.
- Northern Ireland £4.50
- Republic of Ireland €6.00
- Scotland £6.50
- Scottish Highlands £12.00
- Scottish Islands £12.00
- Isle of Man £12.00
- England £6.50
- Wales £6.50
This amount is the most you will pay no matter how many items you purchase
4. Some items are excluded e.g. Any items over 30KG's are classed as bulky items. This includes the following - Bedframes, mattresses, larger items, etc, so to find out if your item is eligible please check the individual product pages. Please note that most of our curtain poles and blinds qualify for Free* delivery in Ireland and the UK. Items marked "Collection Only" can be delivered free to our stores but not to other addresses. Your local store may be able to offer other arrangements and you should contact them for details. Find your closest Harry Corry store on our store finder.
5. All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated. We cannot cater for timed deliveries. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order. If you know that you will be at work during the day and that no-one will be available at your house to sign for your order then please give your work address as delivery address.
6. In the event that an item is out of stock and holding up the rest of the order, you will be notified and given the option of accepting the immediately available items and the rest to follow with no extra cost
7. Should you experience any problems regarding deliveries, please contact our Customer Order Hotline on 0044 2890 606826. We do not deliver outside of the U.K or Ireland, if you require delivery outside of this area please get in touch before ordering.
8. Also if you live in the following areas please get in contact for delivery times; Shetland and Orkney, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Western Isles the Isle of Man, Cornwall and Scilly.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving the order. To do so you must either call or give written notice (including email) within that 14 day period. If you do cancel the order within 14 days any payments for the items you have ordered will be refunded in full within 30 days. All items must be returned to us in the manner set out in our Returns Policy. Please see Returns and Refunds Policy for further information.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Cancelled items must be returned in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging. Notice must be given within the 14 day period of cancellation.
Operators are able to take your call from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Or provide your notice of cancellation in writing to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
When calling the Internet Customer Helpline please state your name and order number, our stock department will ask a few questions relating to your purchase and then issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which you must write on the outside of your package when sending the goods back. Failure to do this will significantly delay processing of any returns.
The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. The overall condition of the returned product will be considered when making a refund, when the product(s) are delivered until the time of return we must expect a level of "Reasonable Care". The refund will be credited to the credit card holders account. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item
If you are returning an item due to a fault, in accordance with our refunds policy, we will also refund the delivery charge. If you return a damaged or faulty item from an order consisting of more than one item, we will only refund you the cost of the faulty item. We will refund the price of the returned item as soon as we receive it. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given if the item is found to be faulty, damaged or incorrect.
If you are unhappy with a pair of curtains which you have purchased please do not pull the strings as this will make them unsaleable.
Items such as pillows, duvets, sheets, mattress protection, mattresses & mattress toppers are unable to be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
Items that require a small amount of self assembly, for example curtain poles, must be returned unassembled and with original packaging.
"Reasonable Care" is defined as looking after the product(s) in your care in such a way as to allow the product(s) to be returned to Harry Corry Interiors for refund with the product(s) in perfect condition for use in another sale.
We have three options when you are returning goods;
Saleable condition is defined as the way in which you would expect to find the product in a store and be happy to proceed with a purchase.
We suggest that all products are viewed in their original packaging when deciding if the design and colour are suitable before opening the packaging. Should the packaging be opened then the item is returned we are still happy to offer a full refund so long as the product and packaging are in saleable condition. This will help ensure that you are taking "Reasonable Care" with the products while they are in your care.
1. Bring the item to any post office and send it recorded delivery, remembering to write your order number on the package.
2. You can arrange a pick up with a courier of your choice. Price of this service will depend on chosen courier company.
3. If you live near one of our retail outlets you can bring the goods, fully packaged and in a re-saleable condition with your order confirmation email and the shop will return the item free of charge for you. Please allow a week after leaving the item with the store for it to arrive at our Head Office. You can find a full list of our retail outlets in our "Store Finder"
If using options one or two please address the parcel:
Web Returns Department
Harry Corry Interiors
Units 11-14 City Business Park, Dunmurry
We suggest that all parcels sent to us using the post office are returned using recorded delivery for your protection. If the item(s) is being returned through Parcel Force it is returned to us using their recorded delivery option.
Occasionally, the website may show inaccurate information and in this case we would contact you to let you know if the goods are out of stock and offer a full refund.
Accuracy of Content
Harry Corry Interiors has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised. All weights and measurements described on our website are only approximate and cannot be guaranteed. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy; however, a tolerance of 5% may occur.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. For best results you should view your monitor with a subdued background illumination, and with the contrast and brightness set in a neutral position.
Errors and Omissions
We make every effort to ensure that the information that is published on this website is accurate and up to date. However, the pictures and documents published on the site may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and images presented on this site.
If a price error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we maintain the right to refuse, cancel or refund any orders placed.
Ownership of Rights
All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Harry Corry Interiors. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Harry Corry Interiors. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose. Any other use of the website including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability or that of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
If you provide details, we may use them to contact you by email , telephone or postal services about your order. If you leave items in your basket and do not checkout whilst logged in, you may receive an automated reminder email.
If you place an order, we may use third parties such as Trust pilot to contact you on our behalf to collect reviews of our products and service.
We will update these Terms & Conditions to reflect changes in our business system contracts/agreements and legislation etc so please review this information regularly.
Last updated 14.08.2023
If you wish to return a product please call our Customer Services on the numbers below:
Please dial 028 9061 8521 from the UK
Please dial 048 9061 8521 from the Republic of Ireland
Please dial 004428 9061 8521 from outside the UK and Ireland