Full Time contract available
11am - 7pm Shift, Mon-Fri
Fixed term contract ends 06/04/2019
Title: Warehouse Operative
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
Location: Head Office - Dunmurry
Main Duties: Checking off deliveries, assembling orders and maintaining the warehouse.
Key Tasks and Duties
1. Receive and check off inward deliveries.
2. Assemble and check off outward deliveries to shops.
3. Ensure that stock is stored in an orderly fashion.
4. Maintain warehouse to ensure that the warehouse is free from hazards and maintained in a safe condition. To observe and implement the health and safety legislation.
5. Any other tasks as may be assigned.
Special Aptitudes: Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Disposition: Active person. Ability to work under pressure Ability to function both supervised and unsupervised. Flexible.
Relevant Experience: Warehouse Experience.
EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS