1 Year Placement position - HR Department - Head Office, Dunmurry
37.5 hours per week
POSITION: Human Resources – 1 year placement
LOCATION: Head Office – Belfast
REPORTING TO: Human Resources Manager
MAIN DUTIES: To provide support to the Human Resources Department
ensuring a high level of service and professionalism at all times.
1. Responsible for maintaining and updating all Personnel records.
2. To monitor all applicants and the workforce in relation to current Fair Employment Legislation.
3. To take references on all potential new recruits.
4. Ensure probationary periods are carried out throughout the company, within the specified time period.
5. Liase with Job Centres and recruitment agencies to place job vacancies.
6. To provide support on all areas of recruitment, in assisting the Department to arrange interviews, provide relevant documentation for interviews and to assist in the provision of Induction Packs to all new starts.
7. Assist in organising Training Courses when necessary.
8. Deal with Personnel queries in a professional, efficient and confidential manner.
9. Provide the wages department with all relevant payroll information.
10. Typing and filing.
11. Ensure sufficient cover of the office and telephone at all times.
12. Any other reasonable duties requested by Management.
MUST BE CURRENTLY STUDYING TO ACHIEVE A QUALIFICATION IN AN HR RELATED FIELD.
EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS