KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
· To create and maintain all store displays and shop windows with flair and professionalism. This is an extremely active role, which requires ladder work, curtain changes at floor level and at height, bed changes, movement of large shop fitting, movement of large amounts of stock, clearing, cleaning, ironing, and vacuuming, wallpapering, pricing and ticketing stock.
· To assist and liase with the Display Manager, Store Managers, Head Office Managers and Staff in order to make a success of the business.
· To be able to work at height (up to 4 meters high).
· Be able to travel long distances independently or as part of a team by car and by various modes of transport.
· To be able to be away from home in various locations, on a minimum of two overnights per week, twice per month or as and when required.
· To ensure that display areas are free from hazards and maintained in a safe condition in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
· To comply with the Company’s high standards relating to care and cleanliness of the branch in which you are working.
· To be commercially aware and up to date with the modern trends in relation to Harry Corry Ltd.
· To assist in the opening of new stores and to work in other regions of the Company.
· Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Display Manager.
ESSENTIAL Full driving licence
Access to a car for use in work each working day. Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to function both supervised and unsupervised. Flexible.
QUALIFICATION: A flair for Art and a passion for interiors. Artistic, Ability to Colour Co-ordinate.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Full training will be provided.
SPECIAL APTITUDES: Proficient in use of display equipment and tool kit
DISPOSITION: Able to interact in a positive manner with colleagues and customers.