Delivery & Returns
Harry Corry are offering Free Delivery to any address in the UK and Ireland on all orders over £50/€60.
Please take a moment to read the delivery notes as they explain how and when your order will be delivered. We only delivery to the mainland UK and Ireland.
We offer a standard delivery service through Parcel Force which usually takes between 3 to 5 working days. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday apart from Bank Holidays or days of National Holiday.We will endeavor to fulfil orders as quickly as possible, however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible
1. We offer a standard delivery service through Parcel Force which usually takes between 3 to 5 working days. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday apart from Bank Holidays or days of National Holiday.We will endeavor to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
2. There are different deliverys throughout the UK and Ireland please see thlist below. The reason for this is that we are charged different costs for different areas.The delivery charge is clearly visable in the "Checkout" section after you choose what area you want the items delivered to. This cost stays the same no matter how many items you purchase.
- Northern Ireland £4.50
- Republic of Ireland €6.00
- Scotland £6.50
- Scottish Highlands £12.00
- Scottish Islands £12.00
- Isle of Man £12.00
- England £6.50
- Wales £6.50
3. All orders are sent as "recorded delivery" and will require a signature at the delivery address. All orders are trackable, you will receive an email from Parcel Force to inform you that your order is dispatched, the email will also have your unique tracking number. You can track the progress of your order using: www.parcelforce.com , in the "Track your parcel" box please enter your parcel number then click the "Track" button".
4. All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated. We cannot cater for timed deliveries. All delivery instructions must be given at the time of placing the order. If you know that you will be at work during the day and that no-one will be available at your house to sign for your order at the time of delivery then please give your work address as delivery address. We would also greatly appreciate a phone number that Parcel Force can contact you on should they need to confirm an address or delivery time.
5. We will only deliver outside of the UK and Ireland if we are contacted directly and the customer is willing to pay the extra delivery cost.
6. In the event that an item is out of stock and holding up the rest of the order you will be notified and given the option of accepting available items immediately and the rest to follow with no extra cost
7. Should you experience any problems regarding deliveries, please contact our Customer Order Hotline on 0044 2890 606826, further contact details are available in the "Contact Us" section. If the item has been processed and with Parcel Force it is best to contact them directly.
8. We do not deliver outside of the U.K or Ireland due to the prohibitive delivery cost. In special circumstances we may be able to make exceptions. Please contact us on 0044 2890 606826 and we will do our best to accomodate you.Please note that we will not be able to offer a collection service on the products that you may purchase and any returns will have to be organised by the consumer.
9. Due to the travel times to the following areas we would ask that you allow an extra 2 days for delivery: Shetland and Orkney, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Western Isles the Isle of Man, Cornwall and Scilly.
Should you have any questions regarding our delivery options please call our Internet customer helpline on:
When calling from the UK please dial 02890 606826
When calling from the Republic of Ireland please dial 04890 606826
When calling from outside of the UK or Ireland please dial 00442890 606826
Operators are available to take your calls from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.